June 3, 2007

Day 96

Well I spent last Friday morning at CHEO with Mom and Dad because I had been throwing up a lot. They took me in to get checked out and the doctors did an ultrasound of my stomach. Turns out everything is normal and the doctors think it was just my reflux acting up. I have an appointment with a pediatrician on Monday to get checked out.
I am having a lot more awake time during the day which has been fun for Mom. We've actually managed to get out to a few places for some shopping. She keeps me all bundled up in my snuggly so that people won't touch me, but people sure are curious about me. People keep coming up and asking to see me. They are always surprised when Mom tells them I am over three months old.
I got to spend the last two evenings with Grandma Hawley which is always a treat. Mom and Dad went out for Moms birthday dinner one night and then went to the Sens Stanley Cup game last night. They came home pretty excited that the Sens won the game. I guess the crowd was pretty energetic. Hopefully next year I will get to go see a game with them.

Happy Birthday Grandma!




No comments: