November 26, 2007

Day 280

I'll be 9 months old tomorrow! Can you believe it? Time sure does fly. Thank goodness Mom gets the extra couple months of Maternity leave and doesn't have to go back to work until May.
We just got back last night from another road trip to Barrie. We do the Geuzebroek Christmas in November so that everyone can make it. Grandma and Grandpa cooked up a storm and we had a great visit. There were 35 of us for dinner. I got to meet baby Sadie and cousin Ashley for the first time. They are both beautiful! I got a picture of me hanging out with Sadie but will have to wait for Aunt Steph to send the pictures with Ashley.
I'm still getting solids once a day but as you can see I haven't really gotten any better at eating them. Mom says I wear more than I eat! Thankfully we have this big plastic bib I wear. Too bad it's pink!
Tonight I am chilling with Dad watching the Dolphins get beat by Pittsburgh while Mom goes and plays football. Wednesday night Grandma Hawley is looking after me. I can't wait!


No comments: