December 27, 2007

Day 311

I'm ten months old today. I celebrated it by being strapped into my car seat for 5 hours! We drove home from Barrie today. We were there for the holidays and had a great visit. My first Christmas and I totally got spoiled. We had a great get together will all my aunts, uncles and cousins and it was a lot of fun. Boxing day I spent time with both my Grandma's while Mom and Dad did some skiing. Here are a few photos from our trip.

Mom and Dad figured out the trick to a quiet car ride. They give me a cookie. It keeps me busy for hours.

Of course once we got there I needed a bath which I took in the laundry tub!

Santa brought a Dora balloon for Lindsey and she left it for me to play with.

The house was full and there were a ton of gifts under the tree!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the cookie shot! that is one happy dirty kid!!