March 14, 2008

All I want to do is stand, stand, stand!

Well now that I am pulling myself up and climbing stairs I'm seeing the world from a whole new vantage point. I've had my fair share of wipe outs but that's not going to stop me! I guess I'm not as stable as I think I am, but I'm getting there. I am moving between furniture and letting go of things for a few seconds. It's a lot of work for Mom and Dad but I'm sure having fun! Oddly enough I haven't realized I can pull myself up in my crib yet. So for now at least we're all still sleeping well in the Hawley house.

Welcome home from Mexico Grandma and Grandpa Gainsbrook! I can't wait to see you next weekend and show off all my new skills, of which waving is no longer one of them. I waved for two days but find it boring, not going to bother with it anymore. This seems to irritate Mom but so be it.








No comments: