October 12, 2007

Day 225

I'm looking forward to spending some time with Grandma this weekend while Mom and Dad play in a football tournament and go see Bruce Springsteen. Other than that this week was somewhat uneventful. The weather is getting cold so Mom and I tried to get out for walks while the sun was out. We also did some shopping. We bought some stuff for when I get to start solid food. That is still over a month away but we are all prepared. Mom and Dad have been giving me lots of floor time since the physiotherapist advised against the jolly jumper and the exersaucer. Thankfully they still let me use those a little each day because I am really starting to have fun with them. Mom seemed to have the camera pointed on me all day today. She got lots of pictures and videos, here is a small sample. The video is of me when I just woke up from a nap. Mom told me she likes waking me up because I always give her a big smile. Dad told me that Mom doesn't smile like that when she wakes up!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What a cutie. I was so happy to see you guys on the weekend. Bo is a total charmer as usual!! My fave little boy, at least for the next 4 weeks ;)
John brought your camera (and burp cloth) to work today so you should get it back tonight for more picture taking!!