October 4, 2007

Day 217

I had my first follow up clinic at CHEO today. I met with a nurse, a physiotherapist and a doctor who all checked my progress. They were happy to report that so far I am meeting all the expected milestones and they don't want to see me again until March. I am 16 lbs. which is a good size for my corrected age and my head is still huge, 98th percentile in fact!
After the follow up clinic I had a hearing test. I also passed this test with flying colours. They will test again in March but so far my hearing appears to be just fine.
I had my first trip to the USA this week. Mom, Thea and I went shopping for the day. I had intended to get Mom to take a picture of me at the border but I forgot. You'll have to settle for a picture of me in my exersaucer (which for the record the physiotherapist is not that keen on)!



No comments: