September 26, 2007

Day 209 (or something like that)

I know, it's been a while since I updated you all. I've been a busy boy. I have spent nearly all my waking hours growing. I am about 15.5 pounds and will be 7 months old tomorrow. That means I have finally made it on to the growth charts for my actual age. I am in the 5th to 10th percentile, but hey as you know I started a little behind. I have an appointment at CHEO next week for what they are calling my 4 month check up. They will be checking to see that I am hitting all my developmental milestones okay. Mom sure things I am. She loves to brag about how well I am rolling over! That and how well I am sleeping. Every now and then I give a shout in the night to keep them on their toes but for the most part the Hawley house is getting a great nights sleep.

Dad was on TV last week doing a demo for Wall Juice (www.walljuice.com). Mom and I PVR'd it and watched it a few times, he did great! Everyone says I am looking more and more like him every day. Mom likes to think I look like her, but I don't think so. We went to a car seat clinic today and got my big boy seat put in the car. It's much more comfy than the old one. I flirted with the girls running the clinic and they all seemed pretty taken by me. Just wait until I get older! Tomorrow Mom and I are off to the passport office to get me a passport. We are hoping for a family vacation in February.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

OMG what's that doggy wrap thing with the ears?? So cute! I want one! Hopefully Bo will outgrow it soon *haha*. Glad you got your seat in finally! What a relief that must be!