September 4, 2007

Day 187

I'm back from another weekend in Barrie. It was a great long weekend. Not only did Dad win his football tournament, Mom and I got to spend lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa Gainsbrook. I also got to see all my cousins and my Aunts and Uncles again.
We took a family trip to the zoo on Sunday and I saw lots of animals that I had never seen before. There was a tiny baby monkey that was about the size I was when I was born! We had a nice picnic lunch and then went back to Grandma and Grandpa's for a big family dinner.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I planned to email you for a long time. So nice to see you growing and read what you and your family are doing. Watching all the pictures is also great. Say hello or something that sounds like that to your parents and the rest of the family. Bye from the other side of the ocean: Wim, Wilma, Lindsay and Anthony.