August 29, 2007

Day 181

I had my 6 month vaccinations today. That's right, I'm over 6 months. My 1/2 year Birthday was on Monday. I didn't get to celebrate much because it coincided with Mom and Dad's 2 year wedding anniversary and they went out for dinner. Oh well, I got to spend the night with Grandma Hawley which is always nice.
This weekend coming I am going to see Grandma and Grandpa Gainsbrook again. We are going to do a family trip to the zoo. I am so excited!
The past week has been busy. Mom and I went to see Kari and Dave at their cottage in Arden. We also went to a play group at our neighbours house and got to meet lots of other Mom's and kids from our street. Dad took me to watch Mom play softball. They lost in the finals but won the game I went to watch. Grandma Hawley took me to see Mom and Dad's championship football game which they won 13-0. Then we had the team back to our place for a bbq.
Mom let me play in some new toys this week too. I had my first go at the exercauser and the jolly jumper. I am still short so she had to put pillows under them so that my feet could reach. The good news is that while I am short, I am still packing on the pounds. In fact I am in the 75th to 90th percentile of weight for my height. My head is huge too. My doctor told Mom we should monitor it and make sure it's not growing too fast. Mom told the doctor not too worry the Gainsbrook's have big heads. :-)

14 lbs. and growing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bo...don't worry about the "big head" comments...I was told the same when I was a baby...but it's needed to store all those brains...

Love,
Grandpa Tony

Anonymous said...

Happy Half Birthday Bo!