August 19, 2007

Day 171

Well true to form I gave Mom and Dad an earful in the car. It was a long trip but well worth it. I had a great weekend. Mom and Dad were so happy with how good I was at the restaurant for Grandma's birthday dinner. I didn't so much as make a peep. Must have been because I tuckered myself out on the car ride down.
Saturday's party was great. It was so nice to see everyone. I finally got to meet GG (great Grandma). I had heard so much about her. Unfortunately I didn't cooperate much when she was holding me. I got so many nice gifts, lots of toys and clothes. Mom wont have to buy me anything for quite a while. It was cool not being the smallest person at the party too. Cousin Brendan was there. He's a cutie and smaller than I am.

I'm over 13lbs. now!






All the excitement tuckered me out!!!



Then:

Now:

1 comment:

John said...

Bo's expression in the photo beneath the birthday cake is priceless and all too familiar.