August 2, 2007

Day 156

Man is it hot out! Mom and I have been trying to get outside a lot this week, but it's stinkin hot. After our last walk mom nearly fainted. At least that's what she tells me. A little melodramatic if you ask me.
So we've been hanging out inside for the most part. Mom has me on this new routine and she sure has me sleeping a lot. I get an hour or so of playtime every three hours and Mom's gotta come up with some new stuff for me to do. She has me play on my play mat most of the time. Sometimes I get to hang out in my bouncy chair, or play under my mobile. Hopefully it'll cool down a bit and Mom and I can hang out outside a bit more. All that being said, I sure am happy these days. Lots of smiling, cooing, and even giggling.
I rolled over for the first time too. Big mistake, now Mom puts me on my tummy every chance she gets. She hasn't gotten the idea that I am not interested in rolling over again.




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

He rolled over! And he's in his bumbo! *ack* so cute. I bought Baby Whisperer yesterday, can't wait to get into it!

Anonymous said...

that is addorable
mackenzie