February 7, 2008

Day 343

So mom and I have this thing where she buries her head in my stomach and I laugh like crazy. Well this morning she thought that she would catch it on video so you could all hear my wonderful laugh. The problem is that I saw the camera and it was game over. So instead it has become the first video of me crawling. Give me the right motivation and I can really motor! Mom went out and bought a baby gate yesterday and they better get it installed quickly before I make my way down the basement stairs.
On another note I totally hate my bath now. Ever since I have been home from the hospital I cry and cry in the bath. Hopefully it's a short lived phase! Mom is taking me to aqua aerobics today and is totally nervous I am going to hate the pool too. I'll let you know how it goes when we get back!
EDIT: We're back and it went great. I had fun swimming in the water and even jumped off the edge into the pool a few times. Hopefully bath time goes better tonight!

No comments: