February 23, 2008

Day 359

Wow have I been keeping Mom and Dad busy! I am no longer doing the commando crawl. Now I am doing the full hands and knees crawl and I am really fast. I also learned this week how to pull myself up to a stand. It's my favorite thing to do but it doesn't always end gracefully. The thud of me landing on the floor has become a familiar sound in our house. I have also taken to sharing all of Kiwi's toys. I love playing with her scratching post and her box. Mom and Dad got me a couple of my own boxes but sure enough Kiwi loves them. I have dumped her food countless times and Mom always grabs me just before I put it in my mouth.
I am turning one next week and I think I'll totally exhaust Mom before she heads back to work. Thankfully I am a whole lot of fun now too. I'm doing lots of babbling, and laughing and developing quite the personality. My Aunt Steph, Uncle Bruce, Lindsey and Ashley sent me a birthday gift this week and I have had fun playing with it and the box. Thank you guys!





No comments: