July 3, 2007

Day 126

Well the vaccinations went fine, no adverse reaction! I am happy to announce that I am over 10 pounds. Turns out I am short, but chubby! I am in the 5th percentile for height but between 25 and 50th for weight. Not that it wasn't already obvious from my photos.
Mom, Dad and I had a nice long weekend together. Happy Canada Day! Today we had an appointment with a pediatric gastroenterologist at CHEO. Mom was told to cut out all dairy and soy products for 1 month. They were also told not to let me spend too much time in my bouncy chair. I guess it's a bad angle for my reflux, but I love my bouncy chair. In an effort to find other things to hold me Mom tried a few other things. First she tried my Bumbo, but I am still too young for it. Then she tried my highchair, not bad, but nothing like my bouncy chair. Hopefully Mom changing her diet will help and I can go back in my chair. In the mean time Mom spends most of the day wearing me in our cuddly wrap.

Thanks to my Aunts for the highchair!


No comments: