July 27, 2007

Day 150

5 months old, I can't believe it! I had my check up yesterday and Mom wasn't imagining things, I am growing into my cheeks. I am 6 cm longer than the last visit. I am now around the 50th percentile for both height and weight.
I am smiling and laughing all the time now, and spend more of my day awake playing with Mom. I probably spend the most time in my day trying to suck my thumb. I am not sure how I managed to do it a long time ago because I find it really hard now. Despite all my concentration I can't figure it out. Most of the time I end up bopping myself in the eye with my fist. Thankfully Mom and Dad haven't taken away my soother yet!
And yes I know it looks like I have a really big head but it's not that big! Actually it's just the right size for my body, around the 50th percentile as well.



No comments: