July 11, 2007

Day 134

Vacation time again. I finally have a minute to update my blog! Things have been busy. Mom and I are getting out much more these days. We made it to the women of Bridgewater BBQ. I was the only guy at the party! Mom also took a trip in to work to show me off to her coworkers.
Today we are in Barrie visiting Grandma and Grandpa Gainsbrook. I get to meet my cousins this weekend and I hear they are pretty excited to meet me. My cousin Mackenzie made a really nice video of me this week. She worked on it for hours and it turned out great. Tomorrow we are taking a trip out to Whitby to meet Moms friend Brittney and her daughter Nyah. It's hard to believe that Nyah is over a year old already.
It's going to be a long couple of days without Dad but he is taking the train to meet us on the weekend. I bet he is getting some good nights sleep while we are gone.

Check out me and Grandpa!

No comments: