January 20, 2008

Day 325

I am back in Ottawa after a great flight home from TO and as promised I thought I would post some photos of me week with my cousins and friends!

Bath time...

Bath time for two.... (incidentally Mom's cousin James says that when I get this stunned look on my face I look just like Mom)

And then there were four....

Cousin Brendan...

Cousin Ashley...

Smiling Sadie...

It all started out so well....

And then things turned bad.....


All in all a great week. Just before Mom and I left Uncle Bruce and Aunt Steph took Ashely to Sick Kids hospital because she was not feeling well. The doctors have examined her and believe that she may have caught a bug. We wish you a fast recovery Ashley we will be thinking about you!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time! Congrats on losing the diet!!!! It's about time! Can't wait to see you and Bo.