January 18, 2008

Day 333

First and formost let me tell you that I am missing my Dad like crazy. He has a Wall Juice exibit at the Metro Toronto Home Show and I haven't seen him since Tuesday (today is Friday).
Mom and I took a flight to Toronto on Wednesday and I was amazing on the plane if I do say so myself. It was a short flight and we landed 10 minutes early. Gina and Sadie were at the airport to meet us and drove us to Barrie to spend the week with Aunt Steph and Ashley. Aunt Jen also brought Brendan for a visit. We've had a great week! Mom, Aunt Steph, Aunt Jen and Gina had fun posing all four of us kids for silly photos. Of course Mom forgot the camera cable so you'll have to wait until Sunday to see the pictures.
After 322 days Mom has stopped breastfeeding me. She enjoyed an indulgent day of caffiene, dairy and chocolate today for the first time in a really long time. I handled the transition well and had 30 ounces of forumla. I am on this special super hypoallergenic forumula so they might have to sell the house to pay for it. Kidding of course, but I am sure I'll hear about how expensive it was when I am older. The good news is I am tollerating it really well and am tipping the scale at nearly 20 lbs.
My first tooth popped through today. Dad was happy to miss it thinking that I was probably a cranky kid but I handled it like and old pro. No whinning or fussing here!
I am also really getting the hang of the crawling thing. Mom insists that the saftey gates are going up as soon as we get home. I keep on trying to get my feet under me to stand up (and skip the whole crawling thing) but so far no luck!
Sadie and Ashley are doing great and we have been having a blast hanging out together. For the most part we've been getting along really well. On the odd occasion when Mom and the others try and pose us for photos one of us starts crying and then we all start. Oddly enough Mom, Aunt Steph and Gina always end up laughing at us. It all gets kind of chaotic. I hope the photos turn out.
Tomorrow, John, Abbey, Lauri, James, Lucas, Sierra, Bruce and Lindsey are coming to join us. It should be a busy place. I am sure the parents will put all us kids to bed early and go downstairs and play the Wii like they have been the other nights. I think they think we don't know what they are doing. It's ok though we are pretty tired from our long days entertaining each other.
Anyhow, good night Dad, I miss you! Good luck with the show this weekend. I can't wait to show you my new pearly whites!

No comments: