January 24, 2008

Day 329

Well I had a pretty good night last night. The nurse I had let me sleep unlike the noisy nurse I had the night before. I managed to sleep the whole night without any help breathing. I am still in the croup tent and needed a mask this morning when I woke up to help me out a bit. I am still eating well but my energy level is way down. At this point the expectation is that I stay at least one more night. Mom and Dad both stayed with me last night which was nice. Unfortunately it is against hospital policy and one of them will have to go home tonight. Apparently them sharing a day bed in my room takes up too many resources! Ridiculous! At this point though all that matters is that I get well. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

big huge hugs to you guys. as if poor Bo hasn't been through enough!!