January 11, 2008

Day 326

Not much is new here! Just getting back into the flow of things after the holidays. Mom and I started a new swim class this week. Well she does water aerobics while I just sit in a boat and watch. It was fun to be in the water again. We've been working on my crawling and it's coming along a bit. Mom and Dad just need to give me the right motivation and I'll move across the floor. Put a cell phone or TV remote on the floor and watch me go. Anything else and forget it. Not worth the effort!

As you can see by the video I am also quite fascinated by cameras. I have posted a few other photos from the week as well. Mom was sure I was teething but as you can see from the mouth open shot it does not appear to be the case.

Oh I almost forgot to mention that I am taking a plane to Toronto for the first time next week. I'm excited. A small test run before our flight to Mexico next month. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.



Testing out the bath water!

I don't see any teeth!

I'm still loving my truck!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh my god, he has the cutest smile on the planet. I think it may even be cuter than Holden's smile. *shhhhhh* don't tell him I said that!!