March 26, 2007

Day 28

Well today was certainly a big day for me, I am finally over 3 lbs. The doctors decided to stop my morning dose of caffeine because I haven't had a spell in over seven days. I also had my first go at breast feeding. I am a far cry from giving up my feeding tube but it went really well for a first go. Mom and Dad came in for my bath again tonight. Mom isn't really getting anymore skilled at it. I had to hang on to the tassels on her shirt for dear life. Dad couldn't even pry my white knuckles off, I was terrified Mom would drop me. All the stress gave me the hiccups. I am sure in time they will get the hang of it. It was nice to have a cuddle with Dad after my bath though. I was all nice and toasty warm when they put me back in my isolet for the night. They have gotten my isolet down to 29.5 degrees. Another few degrees and they'll consider moving me to a cot.
Anyhow, I'm exhausted after my big day... good night!



No comments: