March 27, 2007

Day 29


I can't believe I am one month old already! They did a head ultrasound today which is standard at one month. It came back negative, so far everything looks good. I also had another go at breast feeding. I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Mom and Dad came for a visit. Mom was showing Dad how to take my temperature and change my diaper and when she pulled my legs back I had a projectile poo everywhere. I don't think Dad will be offering to change my diaper anytime soon. They had to clean out my whole isolet and change my linens and my outfit. They weren't planning on weighting me but figured they might as well seeing they had to take me out regardless. I went up almost a full gram. So far no spells off the caffeine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

projectile poo!! sooooo gross!!!! *haha* I can't believe it's already been a month. Time flies!! Go Bo Go!!

Steph (the friend, not the sis *harhar*)