March 28, 2007

Day 30


I had another good day today. I put on 19 grams bringing me up to 1413. I am getting 28 cc's of fortified food every three hours and have been tolerating it well. I got moved to the Cadillac of NICU beds today. It's like having my own king size water bed. It's meant for twins but I get it all to myself. It has a water mattress on it that is keeping me warm. I am more accessible to Mom and Dad now which is nice. Once I start keeping my temperature in this I'll be moved to a cot and then I'll be even more portable. They keep rumbling about transferring me to the Civic hospital because they might need more room here at the General. I sure hope I get to stay where I am because I really like the nurses. One of the nurses mentioned that the Civic is full until April 2nd. Keep your fingers crossed that they are right and I don't have to move.

No comments: