April 7, 2007

Day 40

I had a good day today. Mom spent most of the day with me and we cuddled for quite a while. The nurses say that I am happier now that I am in my cot. They swaddle me in blankets and I am snug and warm and fuss less. They weighted me again tonight and I put on 67 grams in the last two nights. I am almost 3 pounds and 11 ounces. Mom was saying she was starting to notice how much bigger I am. Dad is really going to be surprised when he is feeling better and come visit me.
The nurse discovered today that I am a little bit tongue tide. They are going to have the doctor look at it but hopefully they won't need to snip it. It doesn't seem to be effecting my feeding. The nurse fed me 20 cc's by bottle tonight and although it went slowly it went well.

Go Sens Go!

No comments: