April 12, 2007

Day 45


Mom and I had another good day today. Dad's in Vegas for business but Mom said he'll come visit me tomorrow. We had an appointment with the lactation consultant today and I decided to cooperate. She said that I am doing really well. Mom gave me another bottle and the nurses taught her how to give me my iron supplements. She didn't do so hot and ended up squirting it all over my face. Good thing she has the nurses around to help out. I'll be 34 weeks corrected tomorrow so they weighed me and took my measurements. I am 1cm longer and am up to 3 pounds and 15 ounces. Looks like I'll be 4 pounds in no time. One more pound and I'll be big enough for my car seat! I'm still getting tired when they feed me so I won't get to use it yet.
Mom gave me a bath again tonight. I love the bath! I am not scared anymore and didn't get the hiccups this time.

No comments: