April 11, 2007

Day 44

Mom gave me a bottle today for the first time. She told me she thought that I did really well, although she was a bit surprised how messy I am. I fill up with more than I can swallow and it ends up that a lot of it drips down the side of my mouth. After she gave me the bottle I figured that we were done with the tube feeding. I pulled out my NG tube and handed it to my nurse. She kept it out for a while, but put one back in at 3am. I guess I am not quite ready for just bottles. It was worth a shot though, I hate this tube! They didn't weigh me today. Hopefully tomorrow night when Mom's in for my bath I will have put a lot of weight on. Everyone keeps telling me how chubby my cheeks are. Incidentally they also mentioned that I am less pale, although you wouldn't know it from these photos.


No comments: