April 22, 2007

Day 55

I think Mom and Dad want to ship me back! We didn't sleep at all last night. They now have a true appreciation of the nurses. Turns out Mom has an upset stomach and must have given it to me in the milk. Finally all Mom's pumping will go to good use because I can have the extra milk that Mom stored for me when I was at the hospital. Hopefully my stomach will settle and we can all get some sleep. That being said we had a great day together. Grandma made curtains for my new room and Dad and Mom took me for a walk. I really enjoyed the fresh air. It sure is quiet her compared to the hospital. Dad bought me a radio for my room to help me sleep. Sure is nice having Mom and Dad around all the time now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!!

I'm sooo happy baby bo is home!! That is fantastic news!! ANd i'm glad you appreciate US amazing nurses!! Anytime you need a hand, or a babysitter, I'm just a phone call away!!!
I'm soo happy for you guys! I hope you guys are enjoying having the baby at home!!
MIss you guys! Can't wait to meet bo!!!!

Murph Dawg!
xoxoxox