April 13, 2007

Day 46

I am 34 weeks old today and not quite four pounds. I took my car seat for a test drive today. Looks like I am going to fit just fine. The big concern is the shoulder straps and they sit right at my shoulders. Plus I'll be doing some more growing before I get to go home.
I have been taking all my feeds by bottle today so they decided to see if they could get me on a four hour schedule. To do this they need to give me a lot more food with each feed. I went from 35 cc's at 6pm to 48 at 9pm. Mom and Dad came in and Dad fed me but it was really tough to get that much food in me. I felt really uncomfortable and tired afterwards. I fell asleep cuddling with Dad but didn't feel very good when he put me back in my cot. Hopefully it gets better or I am not sure how long I'll be able to keep this up for.




No comments: