April 19, 2007

Day 52


I have a new home for the night. I was transferred from the General to CHEO tonight in preparation for my surgery. They managed to schedule me for noon tomorrow. The two hospitals are connected via a tunnel and my nurse from the General brought me over and gave the CHEO nurses all my details. Things here aren't as nice, or familiar as the general so hopefully I won't have to stay for too long.
The surgeon talked to Mom today and told her that they want to explore my right side for a hernia while they have me sedated to repair the hernia on my left side. This means an extra incision and that surgery will take a little longer than expected. I think Mom and Dad are still deciding if they will have that done. I guess I'll find out in the morning. Anyhow, I'm off to bed because I have a big day tomorrow. I'll let you know how I'm doing once I'm out of surgery.

No comments: